Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My Second Home in HK

I was lucky enough to get the chance to work in HongKong with company provide accomodation and transportation. Our company quaters was located at a outskirt place call Tin Shui Wai in New Territory, for Hongkies view that is a place for poor citizen or newly come citizen from china mainland.
I would say our quaters is nice since the place that we stay is a private condominium with 24hours guarded at the lobby, free shuttle bus and swimming pool and gym as well. Can consider high class acomodation in a cheapo area la.Haha, something really good is the company bought around 10 out of 32 floor of 1 building, the company bus just wait for us outside of the lobby. The best is no OT, no OT since we take company bus. I prefer to stay at outskirt place in order to have fresh air and escape from crowd (since i'm a kampung boy), I got a magnificient mountain view from my room windows! Picture say thousands words...just scrow down!

My apartment



My Room



Living Room



View from my Room


P/s: The apartment is small enough, just 700 squared feet with 2+1 room. but pls take note that that is consider big enough in HK. Been to my collague house with just 400++ squared feet, there is no space at all to put dining table.

Appreciate what we have right now, and you will be happy always!

No comments: