Tuesday, October 25, 2005

What a meaningful weekend!!


our dim sum supper....


>

I’m going to write this blog in enginnering format, it means juz list down the main point, formulas, facts and etc… haha


Friday 21/10 ….

- Alan, Flo and Moose coming down. 3 poor fellows spend hrs in Starbuck with only 2 cups of coffee on the table…
- Terpaksa drive to Tmn U, juz bcoz received a stupid sms while I just lay on my bed for about 15 minutes in the afternoon. (terpaksa bcoz moose purposely coming down to send me off and belanja us a good meal with his 1st paycheck!! :p)
- Dinner in Tmn Sentosa , together with that 3 fellows with strong coffee smell and our lovely chauffeur, Own Chai.
- Ngiam seems like dun like to eat “mee hun kueh”, mayb he prefer that 1 in KL(haha), met a weird Indian beggar, carry a medicine plastic bag and a book related to Buddha and asking for money!! Poor Alan kena sabotaged by ngiam and make his honor RM1 donation.
- Oh yeah , sunny bear gathering tat nite but too bad josh is not around… moose going to belanja all with TGI Friday by withdraw 5 pieces of purple color notes from the ATM machine. But too bad, due to some problem, end up having dim sum in TUTA.
- Crane seems very happy coz she can have a unlimited dim sum supper without consider how much she need to pay…. Hehe
- Can’t sleep in my 2nd hse… as oredi occupied with tat 3 coffee smell fellows …



my new earring...


Saturday 22/10….

- Not enuf sleep… can’t spend the afternoon with moose and other sunny bear, as promise with my old fren to go desaru…
- Feel sleepy when driving to desaru… lagi traffic jam in pasir gudang highway…. Omg!!
- Haha… whole group of ppl have to go in to the male bathroom after have fun at the beach. First time all guys and gals taking bath together… too bad I’m not dare to peep the my fren who bath beside me…. Shit!! I miss it!!
- Haha , gonna do something for moose!! Yup , sure I must be there…haha, shave his leg’s hair… by playing mafia to con tat fellow to close his eyes, then 6 -7 fellows grab his hand and legs , spray the Veet , hair remover and shave his leg hair…. Kesihan moose!!
- Took our supper in cold and windy day…. Juz realize that time I haven’t bath properly, my skin still very sticky due to the sea water… omg!!


Sunday 23/10


my lovely lollipop....





- Jump down from my bed around 11.30am, after receive sms from crane. Going to give jess a shock in the airport…
- Drive unconsciously to senai airport, I think I’m late… but in fact I’m not… still need to wait for them…after that really za dao… coz they all r so late, and even jess no time to feel shock when see us appear in airport… she is busy with check in stuff that time… omg , she oso no time to cry, and I miss the chance to see crane cry at the spot oso… but luckily our noble emperor ngiam give jess his first and ever hug! Oh… so touched….haha, later say good bye to moose and crane, coz crane with drive back her F1 car back to KL..
- Accomplished my 101 lollipop mission! Meet little prawn in SDS, having my late lunch there… finally pass the lolli to her… feel relief oso.. clear my debt edi… receive a lovely glass apple from her… at first I thought is a orange.. hahaha, za dao… scold by her, according to her apple means have a safe journey which match the meaning tat she wrote in the card! ( apple in mandarin call ping guo, and in the card she wrote ping ping an an which means have a safe journey) like tat oso can ah?? But anyway, I’m very happy with that and I’ll bring it to HK oso…
- Go to my 2nd hse again… get a earring from them, coz I lost the earring part on Saturday… so paiseh coz they give me a new earring on Friday nite and I lost it on Saturday..
- Go to my coursemate hse to pay him back $$, he is juz so nice to let me use his credit card to book my flight ticket, then gossip around with him and back home!


What a bz weekend I have, with a total of 10 hrs sleep for 2 days only, driving continuously for 3 days, but with lots of blessing from frens… moose coming down from KL, earring from my 2nd home sisters, glass apple and another earring from little prawn… desaru trip with old fren… wow, it juz so nice!! Wat a meaningful and memorable weekend before I fly to HK!!

1 comment:

^o^ Kim Own said...

前程万里
友谊永固