Friday, September 23, 2005

All the way from Kepong to Johor Bahru!!


Continue the story bout KPK…
He escapes from his strict father in Kepong,
And all the way come to JB and become fool….
Searching for a new life and trying to be a pai kiah….

KPK and JBG are totally different,
KPK wanna be a bad guy because he think that girls will like bad guy…
JBG wanna be a bad guy because he dun wan girls to fall in luv with him!! :p

If I wanna choose a color to represent KPK ,
I’ll choose yellow (not bcoz he has dirty mind, haha)
He just gives us a friendly, warmth and sunny feeling,
U wanna be pai kiah??
Sorry lah… u juz too nice for everyone,
Sometime I even wonder how come this kind of ppl can exist in the world,
Just like a dinosaur appear in this modern age…
Did u ever say “no” to ppl that ask for help?
Did u cheat or hurt anybody feeling?

I have to say sorry, as I can’t recognize u as a pai kiah,
But I will still give u the gelaran as KPK…
Dun try to change urself
Coz god always blesses the fool that always help ppl!!
U wanna be pai kiah??
Daydream!! Hehe…

No comments: